We recognise the seeming outreach need for parents and communities to provide an after school programme providing one-on- one supervision for the primary education level students.
This initiative provides homework supervision and target primary aged students that meet the criteria as set out in our Charter.
The programme was launched in September 2014 and we are committed to having operational 20 such centres throughout Trinidad and Tobago. To-date there are 15 centres.
Our supervised homework centre environment aim to motivate and contribute to a sound learning platform that will enable students a smooth transitioning into the secondary level of education.
- target children in standards 1 through 5
- focus on homework completion and remedial work
- operate Mondays – Thursdays after school
- operate during the normal school term
- comprise of teaching staff that are qualified, experienced and motivated
- give one-on- one attention to the pupils
- be in a safe atmosphere conducive to study
- free to all approved applicants
For further information please call 740-7166 or use the query form below.
Please click the image below to enlarge